FORMULA 1 SINGAPORE AIRLINES SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX 2019 20 – 22 September 2019
ASTON MARTIN RED BULL RACING PADDOCK CLUB™
Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Paddock Club™ benefits:
- Admission to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club™
- Privileged race viewing from the pit building
- Exclusive pit lane walkabouts at allotted times
- Team garage tour at allotted time (subject to availability)
- Team Personnel appearances
- Exclusive Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Gift Bag
- Open bar with Champagne, fine wine, and beer
- Coffee, tea, croissants and pastries
- Gourmet luncheon with fine wines
- Official programme and ear plugs
- All Day Entertainment, including in-house DJ sets
- Luxurious hospitality facility
- Large HD Video wall, Race Commentary and Team Radio Audio
- Hostess service
- Designated Paddock Club Parking (available to order at an additional cost)
*Pit Link sessions take place at races where Aston Martin Red Bull Racing have a Team Suite.
At selected races a limited ticket option is available. A Friday only ticket option is not available at the following races: Australia, Canada, Singapore, USA, Mexico, Brazil & Abu Dhabi.
A three-day only ticket option is available at the following races: Australia, Singapore, Mexico & Brazil.
Each ticket-holder has access to a garage tour at an allotted time over race weekend, which can be booked in with the team host upon arrival to the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Paddock Club Suite. Please note that whilst every effort is made to provide tours, Aston Martin Red Bull Racing reserve the right to cancel them if required.
Aston Martin Red Bull Racing always endeavour to bring race drivers into the suite on Saturday or Sunday for a Q&A and signing session if time. On some occasions they may have to cancel appearances due to unforeseen circumstances. At races where Aston Martin Red Bull Racing have their own team suite, hospitality is relaxed and does not offer a formal dining situation or reserved seating. They have a variety of seating options to choose from, including high and low seated dining, comfortable sofas or a stylish wing backed chair. The food service is adapted to suit, with a flying buffet style service, offering small bowl dishes so you can sample the entire menu. At events where no Team Suite is available, guests will be located in the Club Suite where each person will be seated at a table but a unique Aston Martin Red Bull Racing experience will still be delivered.